In the many years that I’ve had this little blog, there have been quite a few questionable subjects that I began to write about, only to have second thoughts on them after writing a sentence or two. But I guess that goes with the territory of maintaining a blog that features daily updates.
Here’s a small collection of blog entry subjects that have seen the ultimate power of my ‘delete’ key, thankfully sparing you, my dear reader, the full fury of their wrath:
- My top ten favorite idioms
- What I found in my pocket this morning
- Bologna: It’s not just for communion anymore
- Ingrown nose hair: Chances are, this is a fetish
- “Alcohol” is a four letter word
- Who would make the better father: Cobra Commando or Mel Gibson?
- Things not to do in an elevator
- In twenty years, I’ve never been asked to solve for ‘X’
- The best advice I ever received I got at the DMV
- “Did you drop this finger?” and other questions I thought I’d never ask
- Is there such a thing as a left-handed sock?
- Whatever happened to Jeff Goldblum?
- “Ambiguity” and other things I’m vague on
- Stranded in the middle ground
- If you think my mind is filthy, you should see my keyboard
- How to get in touch with your inner nemesis
- I’ve read better plots in a Denny’s menu
- How can I be out of work while Emilio Estevez still has a career?
- Don’t listen to the Muppet. It lies.
- I’m terrible with names. And numbers. And colors.
These, and other terrible ideas, were mercifully purged from the pages of this blog, thus saving your delicate rods and cones from certain destruction. For every one of my posts that some would consider “informative”, I have ten of these bombs that never see the light of day.
All praise the ‘delete’ key…