Home > Drink > Sake Bomb

Sake Bomb

March 15th, 2013 Leave a comment Go to comments

By the time you read this I’ll hopefully be nearing the end of a week-long project that’s seen more twists and turns, ups and downs, and highs and lows that I’d care to admit. It started innocently enough with a two-day task to build a new environment located in Las Vegas. Five days, two developers, and three executives later, I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

WooHoo! Time to celebrate!

If anybody needs a sake bomb, it’s yours truly. Heh…

Now that I think about it, I’ve never actually had a sake bomb. Methinks I should take the wife out for Sushi this weekend and see what all the fuss is about.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Will see you once again Monday morning, where I get to do it all again.

Categories: Drink Tags: ,
  1. March 15th, 2013 at 03:02 | #1

Wow, I watched the fall down with complete admiration. Better than the domino trick any day. Congratulations on your achievement with the project. Nice feeling, huh?

2. March 15th, 2013 at 04:55 | #2

Wheeee!

Perfect end to the week! Cheers!

Pearl

3. March 15th, 2013 at 07:03 | #3

Once again, awesome video share! I watched it twice! That is way cool!

And a BIG congrats on finishing your project. Isn’t it a great feeling to sigh with relief after you’ve work on something very hard?

Have a wonderful weekend. You deserve it, buddy!

Cheers!

March 15th, 2013 at 08:52 | #4

Wow! Great video!

And wow – a two day project that used up the whole week – not fun :)

Have a restful/celebratory/great weekend!

5. March 17th, 2013 at 02:53 | #5

I like the sound !

6. March 17th, 2013 at 16:59 | #6

Feeling great to be done with that project. This coming week is going to be twice as bad. Wonder if they’re going to hire somebody else to help us out!

7. March 17th, 2013 at 17:00 | #7

Pearl :

Wheeee!

Perfect end to the week! Cheers!

Pearl

It’s a joke that St. Patrick’s Day falls on a Sunday. I wonder how many people aren’t going to show up for work tomorrow? ;-)

8. March 17th, 2013 at 17:01 | #8

Once again, awesome video share! I watched it twice! That is way cool!

Have a wonderful weekend. You deserve it, buddy!

Cheers!

Thanks, my friend! I’m now tanned, rested, and ready for next week! Heh…

9. March 17th, 2013 at 17:02 | #9

Wow! Great video!

And wow – a two day project that used up the whole week – not fun :)

Have a restful/celebratory/great weekend!

Many thanks, Jenny! Yeah, feeling well rested now. Unfortunately this upcoming week is going to be quite busy. I can already feel a migraine coming on…

10. March 17th, 2013 at 17:02 | #10

I like the sound !

The satisfying sound of liquor falling into liquor. A sweeter sound there is not! ;-)

11. March 17th, 2013 at 19:23 | #11

Try the sushi and sashimi; you’ll perhaps like it. Remember that sushi is the rice ball; sashimi is the raw fish. Actually, though I am commenting on your profile, which I just now read again, and I was struck by that MEL TORME in the midst of the other singers. Mel Torme, known as the Velvet Fog. May he be smiling to be included in your quite different list of vocalists.

~Lorna
    _______________________________________

12. March 17th, 2013 at 21:39 | #12

It sure doesn’t take much to amuse humans, does it? But– what fun! Hope you have smooth sailing this week :)

13. March 21st, 2013 at 18:02 | #13

We just went to our fav sushi place for all-you-can-eat night and they sure didn’t entertain us like that. We even had to take our own bottle of wine. Pfft.