Home > Animals, video > Goat Cat

Goat Cat

January 15th, 2014 Leave a comment Go to comments

I have no words for this. No witty repartee, amusing anecdote, sharp banter, practiced retort, nor sarcastic remark. This is was it is…a cat that meows like a goat:

Freaky, indeed ;-)

Categories: Animals, video Tags:
  1. January 15th, 2014 at 01:30 | #1

All right, let’s assume this isn’t a hoax. Could the kitty be suffering from wind?

2. January 15th, 2014 at 02:02 | #2

Let’s go over yesterday’s lesson again, class. Cows say “moo!”. Cats say “meow!” And Herman Turnip’s readers say “Eeeeee! My head!”

3. January 15th, 2014 at 02:39 | #3

Clever cat, not many like him around…. smiles.

4. January 15th, 2014 at 07:17 | #4

OMG…that is so bizarre! Almost like the cat was a goat in a past life and kept the voice :)

5. January 15th, 2014 at 07:47 | #5

I had a cat who used to do something like that when she saw birds. This one looks like it’s got its wiring a little crossed. Funny! PS the QR: relationships can potentially be messy ;)

6. January 15th, 2014 at 07:51 | #6

My younger son told me a good while ago that cats evolved so their meow would mimic the sound of a human baby. I guess this cat didn’t get the memo.

This was a lot of fun. Thanks!

January 15th, 2014 at 07:58 | #7

I’ve heard so many different kinds of meows from one of our cats, this doesn’t really surprise me! But it IS pretty awesome :)

8. January 15th, 2014 at 22:17 | #8

Poor cat’s never gonna get laid, except perhaps by a goat. Ugh. Sorry. I know I’m new around here. I’m probably not making a classy impression.

xoRobyn

9. January 15th, 2014 at 23:46 | #9

Gorilla Bananas :

Or a case of the grass gas? Heh…

10. January 15th, 2014 at 23:48 | #10

When Tyler was a baby he cried like Elmer Fudd. He eventually grew out of that. Here’s hoping that this cat goes through the same sort of transformation…

11. January 15th, 2014 at 23:49 | #11

Clever cat, not many like him around…. smiles.

Here’s hoping that when it grows up it’s not ostracized by the rest of the cat community.

12. January 15th, 2014 at 23:49 | #12

One has to wonder where it picked up this odd meow.

13. January 15th, 2014 at 23:50 | #13

Elizabeth Rose Stanton :

Our cat does something similar too, but it’s very fleeting and not nearly as pronounced as this kitten’s cry. Weird…

14. January 15th, 2014 at 23:51 | #14

David Oliver :

This was a lot of fun. Thanks!

That’s an unusually odd fact that I think I’ll keep stored away for future use. The more you know… :-)

15. January 15th, 2014 at 23:52 | #15

Yeah, I’ve heard some odd cries from my cat as well, but nothing nearly as unique as this cat’s meow.

16. January 15th, 2014 at 23:52 | #16

Robyn Engel :

xoRobyn

Hey, cats and goats. Everyone has their thing. ;-) Heh…

17. January 16th, 2014 at 01:58 | #17

Ha! I’ve heard cats do the ‘shivery’ meow before (usually when in predatory mode) but never sounding quite like that! He is one seriously weird cat!