My good friend Nicole over at The Madlab Post was kind enough to award me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Woo Hoo!
There is a caveat to this prize: I must share seven things about myself to the person who presented me with this award. Well, not being the shy type, I thought I might as well pour my heart and soul out to everyone unlucky enough to voluntarily read this dreck of a blog…so let’s go!
- I enjoy eating cottage cheese with sugar
- I learned how to spell ‘encyclopedia’ when I was seven years old because I was promised $5 to do so
- When I was a child I jumped from the roof of my elementary school and into an open trash bin like a stuntman (to this day I’m grateful that it wasn’t “recycle your glass” day)
- I love peeling my skin after a sunburn
- I much prefer to stay up late than get up early
- I used to be big into silk screen artwork (making posters for local bands), and hope to pick it up again someday
- I sorely miss my days in the Air Force
There. Whew! That wasn’t so bad, now was it? Heh…
And again, Nicole, many thanks for the award! You’re an amazing blogger. Everyone here should immediately add your blog to their blogrolls, if they know what’s good for ‘em.